Our HL90 is a primer-less one component, neutral, moisture curing, high cohesive, structural adhesive-sealant based on MS Polymer™. CROSSBOND MS SCREEN HL 90 is expressly suitable for fast structural bonding and sealing of windscreens and windows in the vehicle production and reconditioning industry.
• Solvent-less and isocyanates free.
• Fire, smoke and toxic fume approved to EN 45545
• Virtually no shrinkage.
• Neutral reaction, odour-less.
• Excellent resistance to ageing and UV rays.
• Available in black.
• Is used in construction due to it fire retardent properties.
• Rapid curing: bonding parts can be handled a few hours after assembly.
• Excellent primer-less adhesion on windscreens and on a wide range of materials commonly used in vehicle body shops and shipyards, such as zinc coated sheets, aluminum, fiberglass, stainless steel.